MIND HEALTH CENTERS (“we”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy, together with our terms and conditions, sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
Important: By submitting personal data to us and/or by using our website you give your consent that all personal data that you submit may be processed by us in the manner and for the purposes described below.
What is data?
Information we collect about you
We collect certain data about you, from your interactions with MIND HEALTH CENTERS and from visiting our website. We collect your data for specific, explicit, and legitimate purposes. The data we collect will be adequate, relevant, and limited to the purposes for which it is to be used.
Information you choose to give us
You may give us information about you by completing one of our online tests, completing forms, joining our subscription list, interacting on our social media pages, reporting a fault on our website, or choosing to have a download emailed to you. You may also give us information by phone, email or otherwise.
We will process any data in a lawful, fair, and transparent manner.
The types of information you will give us include your name, email address, phone numbers, postal addresses, payment and bank details, personal description of your circumstances and medical history.
Information we collect about you
We collect usage information about you whenever you interact with our websites and services. This includes which webpages you visit, what you click on, when you perform those actions, what language preference you have, and so on.
Device and browser data
We collect information from the device and application you use to access our services. Device data mainly means your IP address, operating system version, device type, system and performance information, and browser type. If you are on a mobile device, we also collect the UUID for that device.
Information from page tags
We use third party tracking services that employ cookies and page tags (also known as web beacons) to collect data about visitors to our websites. This data includes usage and user statistics. We provide more information on cookies below and in our Cookies Policy.
Like most websites today, our web servers keep log files that record data each time a device accesses those servers. The log files contain data about the nature of each access, including originating IP addresses, internet service providers, the files viewed on our site (e.g., HTML pages, graphics, etc.), operating system versions, time on site, device type and timestamps.
Medical records and test results
You may choose to send us previous medical records or reports for your clinician to review. You may need to have medical tests or complete questionnaires / psychometrics for the service you are seeking from one of our Partners. This information will only be shared on a need to know basis.
Information we receive from other sources
We may receive information about you from third parties we work closely with. This may include other medical practitioners (for instance if you agree to your medical records being sent to us) search information providers, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services and other business partners.
CCG/CAMHS Referrals Privacy Statement for you or your child
Data protection is an absolute priority for MIND HEALTH CENTERS here is the outlines how MIND HEALTH CENTERS processes your information when you are referred by your CCG or CAMHS.
How do we use your data?
Information you give to us:
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us relating to psychiatry, psychotherapy and psychologist appointments.
- To provide you with the information and services that you have requested from us.
- To provide you will information about other services we offer that are similar to those that you have already received or enquired about.
- To notify you about changes to our services and the services of our therapists.
- To ensure that the content on our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer / mobile device.
Information that we collect about you:
- To administer our site.
- To help with internal operations such as troubleshooting, testing and data analysis.
- To improve the website so.
We will keep your data in a form that permits identification for not no longer than necessary. In the case of medical records this is 20 years from your last appointment with MIND HEALTH CENTERS or 8 years after your death, whichever is sooner.
Sharing your data
We take care of your personal data and will only share with third parties where absolutely needed. This will include:
- Sharing your contact details, medical records, test results and details of your mental health background and current circumstances with the clinicians who are going to look after you.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of our site.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply out Website terms and conditions and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property or safety of MIND HEALTH CENTERS, our clients or others. This includes, without limitation, exchanging information with other companies and organization for the purposes of fraud protection.
- Where appropriate, before disclosing personal data to a third party, we contractually require the third party to take adequate precautions to protect that personal data and to comply with applicable law.
Explaining the legal basis we rely on
The law on data protection sets out several different reasons for which a company may collect or process your personal data. These include:
In specific situations, we can collect and process your data with consent. An example of this is if you tick a box to receive email newsletters. We will always make it clear to you which data is necessary in connection with a particular service.
In some situations, we need your personal data to comply with our contractual obligations with you. For instance, if you want an appointment with a Psychiatrist, we need to know your contact details, name, age and some details about your current health and circumstances to book that appointment and inform the clinician who will be seeing you.
Your rights over your data
You have the right to request:
- Access to the personal data we hold about you, free of charge, however we hold the right to refuse requests that are unfounded or excessive.
- The correction of your personal data when incorrect, out of date or incomplete.
- That we stop holding your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
- That we stop any consent-based processing of your personal data after you withdraw consent.
If you would like us to stop holding your data, have concerns about the data we hold, or would like it transferred to another medical practitioner – please email email@example.com or call +1 (305) 901 4828.
If we choose not to action your request, we will explain the reasons for our refusal. You have the right to complain about this refusal to the supervisory authority (ICO).
To protect the confidentiality of your information, we will ask you to verify your identity before proceeding with any request you make under this privacy notice. If you have asked someone else to submit a request on your behalf, we will ask them to prove they have your permission to act.
Where we store your data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted.
We will inform you if we use any Cookies that collect your personal information and request your consent prior to doing so. Please see our Cookies Page that details the various Cookies we use and the purposes for them.
You can remove Cookies from your computer at any time and can also choose to disable Cookies in your internet browser settings.
Links to other websites
We hope you will be pleased with our information and services. However, if you do not wish to receive emails from us and want to be removed from our electronic mailing list, please email us at the address given below with “email unsubscribe” in the subject heading.
If you also wish to be removed from our postal marketing database, please let us know by emailing us at the address given below with “mail unsubscribe” in the subject heading or writing to us at the address given below.
You may unsubscribe by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions about this policy, please contact our Data Protection Officer by calling +1 (305) 901 4828 or emailing email@example.com
We are continually improving our methods of communication and adding new features to this website so if we change our data protection practices, we will notify you on this page, so we encourage you to check this page frequently.
MIND HEALTH CENTERS Imagery
The people featured in the images used on our website and marketing materials are models and do not have any direct connection to MIND HEALTH CENTERS or any specific mental health condition.