For the purposes of carrying out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us relating to psychiatry, psychotherapy and psychologist appointments, the following information constitutes MIND HEALTH CENTERS Privacy Statement for you or your child.
Data protection is an absolute priority for MIND HEALTH CENTERS and this document serves to provide you with all of the information you need as regards how MIND HEALTH CENTERS processes your information.
MIND HEALTH CENTERS are committed to the key principles of data protection ensuring that we always:
- Process your data lawfully, fairly, and transparently
- Collect your data only for explicit, specified, legitimate purposes and do not further process this data
- Only collect data that is adequate, relevant and limited in scope
- Collect accurate data and take actions to ensure the ongoing accuracy of this data
- Keep the data for no longer than absolutely necessary for the stated purposes
- Process your data in a secure manner